Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
After Reading Ast.net I Had A Dream...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Jeff Crasen on April 18, 2000 04:05:54 UTC

I dreamed last night of Einstein dieing and Darwin dieing and Christ dieing and Lincoln dieing and King Arthur dieing. I dreamed of a baby being born and all of those people became the baby.
I awoke and wrote it down and this morning I read about those deaths. Einstein died April 18th and Darwin died April 19th and Lincoln and Darwin were born the same day and in the dream they were the same and Lincoln died April 14th and Good Friday is April 21st this year and King Arthur`s grave in Glastonbury England says April 19th on it.
That`s not science but the human consciousness is part of nature so it should be science someday.
But for last night it was a dream.
What`s the date today?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins