Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Accidently Chopped Off A Sentence ... (correction)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mark on June 26, 2003 18:10:21 UTC

"I'm sure I've voiced plenty of ideas that were construed as dumb, useless, untrue, etc., and looking back at some of my 'younger day' posts, some were just ... silly."

Should have read:

I'm sure I've voiced plenty of ideas that were construed as dumb, useless, untrue, etc., and looking back at some of my 'younger day' posts, some were just ... silly. But I try to post my most "out-there" thoughts in as plane english and clear consise terms as I can, not nursery rhymes.

P.S. I know I do use to many metaphors/analogies at times. Kyle and Harv pointed out that in trying to make the point more clear with a metaphoric comparison, the post simply drifts off into more and more confusion. (I'm thinking of when I wrote about a dog flicking a light switch and going into a lit room ... to explain how, like understanding reallity, there are some things that will never happen.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins