Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Harv, Please Don't Be Numerically Illiterate Too!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on June 25, 2003 04:49:58 UTC

anonymous Harv, your "defense" is terribly ineffective, as I trust you meant it to be.

Harv wrote in response to some anonymous new person on the forum who has not discussed much content in the areas of God and Science and who claimed that Mike is "psycho" ...

Harv: "Mike lives in a state where many people don't see much sunshine and they see a lot of rainfall. So, maybe he's entitled to more grumpy days then the rest of us?"

1) your co-correspondent has been more grumpy with me than I have been with it.
2) your co-correspondent has specifically and pointedly declined to count and compare the degree of harshness and similar statements that
yanniru and Mike have been exchanging. Instead, lysithea chose to be very decidedly in favor of yanniru and against Mike.
Harv, your statement is simply wrong. If this were a teenage gossip forum, that would not matter so much. You and lysithea would have a lot to talk about.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins