Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
For Lysithea's Eyes Only

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Richard Ruquist on June 24, 2003 07:17:54 UTC

This is in response to your 'Are you psycho' post. Unfortunately I cannot post in response to it, as it is hidden from me. I got to read it by not logging in.

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to ask you to treat the person whose psychology you questioned more kindly. You are indeed correct in your assessment of that person. Twice he has referred to the asylum. Here are some copies of his references to "the asylum" plus evidence of paranoia:
---------------------
"I'll buy a vowel to go with P - carefuluniverse - November 13, 2001 - 05:01 UTC
At the Asylum, everyone is represented."

"Re: welcome - carefuluniverse - November 13, 2001 - 04:52 UTC
Didn't we meet in the Asylum at Caltech
in a previous intarnation?
Thanks for welco-ing me. I traded it
(along with .65 and tip) for two cups
of coffee. Yum! I do not need to defend
that 2+2=4 and I am too ADHD to defend
the elegace of the geometry of Chlorophyll."

"Careful Universe is_ both _Spartacus and Caesar - carefuluniverse - November 17, 2001 - 21:37 UTC
but my name is Mike and I need a job.
I have written a science fiction novel.
I have never known the true identity of Luis Hamburgh.
I live in Central Washington state. I have
dark reddish hair, freckles and a befuddled expression."

"As Alike As Two Bs In A Bod! Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response ToPosted by Mike Pearson on September 2, 2002 16:16:06 UTC
Mike is none of those. Mike Pearson is a guy with smelly shoes in Ellensburg, Washington. ( I have worn each pair out in the pasture which I irrigate )."

"All you have to do is read unaltered archives, not Y*'s version - quiet - March 29, 2003 - 18:53 UTC
I do not know whether the archives are unaltered.
Our webmaster, John Huggins, has never explained the extent to which the archives may or may not have been altered, or whether he has a financial arrangement with Y* which involves special treatment, or how many of Y*'s spams may have been removed from the line-up, making Y* seem less annoying than he has been. "

"Since Yanniru Is Not Leaving This Forum, I Will Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response ToPosted by M.W.Pearson on May 18, 2003 20:44:34 UTC
Apparently the webmaster removes many of "his text's" more outrageous attacks and only leaves the ones that gradually leave the impression that I was aggressively disturbing the forum. I do not have any email service that I pay for -- only free ones. I live in central Washington state. I will miss corresponding with many of you. A few of the correspondents here ...no."

"Richard Ruquist Is A Liar, A Jerk And A Dumb Pasture Pie Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response ToPosted by M.W.Pearson on May 6, 2003 06:26:35 UTC
I am telling the truth."

"Your Biological Analyis Of This Issue Proves Your Incompetence Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response ToPosted by M.W.Pearson on May 4, 2003 05:44:42 UTC
You are the dumbest pie on the pasture."

-----------------------------------

The paranoia is apparent in his thinking that the webmaster alters the posts in accordance with my requests. I have not been able to determine if a mental hospital exists in Ellensburg, Washington. But working on the asylum farm seems to be a favorite theme of his.

Notice how kindly Harv responds to him. It was not so long ago that Harv was asking him to get mental help. But the evidence from his own posts suggests that he is getting the required help.

So please, just a little more tolerance for our friend. I am open to attack if that is your pleasure.

All the best,

Richard

PS You can access the archives by clicking Previous until you reach the date of the post if you care to check out the authenticity of the copied posts. His response to such copies in the past has been to admonish me for not providing a link to each post. Somehow that did not bother me.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins