Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Are Psycho!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Leesa on June 24, 2003 03:44:27 UTC

What is your problem??? Every time someone - anyone - says anything more emotionaly filled than a car repair manual, you jump on them and call them idiots. And not only that, but you use the word "apparently" a ton! And thereby add insult to injury by implying that everyone else should have the same idea of them as you. Not everyone has to be as "smart" as you, as analytical as you, or as clever as you in order to have a valid opinion.
Start making more sense? Define sense. You, my not-so-friend are the most senseless person I've come across on this post. You are Hell bent on finding something - anything! - slightly flawed in someone's arguement for the sole purpose of being able to insult them. There is less sense in that than anything I've seen on here.
I still stick by my original advise to you: if you want a happy life; give up paranoia. Give up being the judge, jury, and executioner. Step away from the esspresso and start collecting bees.

Lysithea (a.k.a A Nony Mouse)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins