Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Time

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on June 20, 2003 23:42:33 UTC

In "back to the future" the character played by Michael J. Fox is thinking "if only I had more time" regarding to save the Doc. Then he realises "Hey, I've got a time machine. I've got all the time I want".

In the movie "The Matrix" the human race has been enslaved into the role of "batteries"; farmed in containers to provide energy for supposed intelligent machines that have taken over (except for the hidden city of Zion deep in the Earth where humans are free and not-plugged into the machine world).

The humans believe they are living in a normal 1999 type world; due to "the matrix", a computer generated dreamworld that most humans think is reality.

How does this reflect real life?

What are the machines? How about math equations?
How about each one of us lives in a self-generated matrix developed in response to circumstances that surrounded as throughout child-hood.

Each of us can be "Neo"; can open his/her eyes and start to see through the dictatorship of numbers that lack consciousness.

Every "habit", every control-programme you write into your "software" is potentially a jail; a math equation-like artificial restriction that could blind you.

Reality appears to be free: where in the natural state a human experiences life in pure freedom; full consciousness available on all "software".

In the natural state; you and the universe are one; when you move it moves; everything is NOW; NEW; no jail, no matrix. Any conserved patterns are conserved by free agreement and the law of non-contradiction; God's will provides maximum freedom in logical consistency...

How come Jesus is reported (approximately recalling here) to have said "If you had faith as a grain of mustard seed; nothing would be impossible to you; you could say "move" to this mountain; and it would move"?

How come He talked of a day "when everything would be known; deepest secrets shouted from the rooftops; nothing hidden"?

How come He talked of a time "when every tear will be wiped away"?

-Alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins