Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The State Of Awake Sleep

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on June 16, 2003 12:49:27 UTC

The science of sleep has detected and recorded the various brain waves that occur in the several states of sleep.

At the moment of falling asleep, what they detect are called theta waves. Theta waves, which are not otherwise produced in sleep, except perhaps when waking up, are recognized as responsible for extra-sensory perception by non-scientists but enlightened persons. (Not I- I have just read so).

All of the experiences described by you above can be explained as ESP investigation of such supernatural things as the Askaskic Records (the past time dimension in my opinion), OBE, etc.

I presume this all came about when you slowed down the sound of the jet. But you got sidetracked into mentionng some of the resulting experiences without actually saying how it got slowed down. My suspicion is that you are not allowed to publish such dangerous information for all to read. I'll explain why I think it is dangerous.

My experience with the sound of silence first came from meditating. Of course when anybody quiets the mind, that sound will be heard. Well over the years as I meditated more and more, and then got into chanting, and then discovered, or rather learned about some rather powerful chants, the sounds grew louder and louder until finally I heard it all the time, rather clearly. By this time I was living in an ashram and essentially in a constant meditative state.

Now my understanding is that the sound is produced by a barrier to the unheard sounds and invisible images that exist outside the body. We are most susceptible to sounds. Anyway, meditating and becoming more spiritual increases your ability to detect the sounds outside the body. So as you become more spiritual, the intensity of the barrier increases and its sound increases. This is a natural protective mechanism.

Its not the sound of silence that is masking the outside sound. The sound of silence is the sound from the inner side of the sheath or veil or barrier. The sheath masks much stronger sounds from the outside. To have an OBE you have to break through the barrier. That is sometimes associated with a tremendous energy flow in the body, like electricity flowing up your spine and throughout your body. In OBE you should be able to hear the outside sound and see the invisible images as well as physical things. Was that your experience when floating around?

Now this is a protective device. Some people are better protected than others. Or the barrier may be weakened by abuse of drugs, or whatever else can damage it. If so then you hear the outside sounds , usually as voices. And if you make the mistake of telling a doctor of psychiatry you will be sent to a prison/hospital, better known as a mental institution.

I am aware of all this from personal experience as my mother once had a nervous breakdown, was by mistake given an overdose of drugs, probably depressants, and began to hear voices. So she was sent to a mental institution and given shock treatments, and turned from a vibrant tom boyish witty type woman, who could beat any man at leg wrestling, into essentially physically weak retard. So whatever you do, be careful who you tell things to, especially your relatives, for they are the ones that inevitably turn you in.

So that is why it is dangerous for you to hear the outside sounds. If you are able to hear them, then you had best try to ignore them or at least recognize that in some sense they are not coming from you and usually should not be trusted. Some of the voices will say they are coming from god. That could be. But they are the most dangerous as they are most likely to get you to screw up, like burning down houses, as one of my relatives is told to do when he tapers off in taking his medication.

You see, schizophrenia runs in my family. It's in the genes. Three types come from a schizophrenic parent or ancester: normals, manic depressants or Schizophrenics, in a 4:1:1 ratio in my family. Psychology Today added a 4th category- superphrenics, who are slightly depressed but with great insight. My suspicion is that these types have a weak barrier that allows ideas through in greater quantities than those with stronger barriers. I also suspect that there are no clear boundaries between these various types.

So I will not ask you again how to slow down the sound. When I am capable of handling the outside sound, it will most likely tell me what to do. In fact, this was promised to me by Jomahales when channeling through a racewalking friend of mine. But that's another story that many here have heard before.

Thanks,

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins