Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Hi

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on June 14, 2003 05:57:20 UTC

Thank you webmaster; I managed to confirm my e-mail; it looks like access may have returned (if this post works).

Thank you Paul for your help.

One thought about what Harv said: fair enough re: Christianity but I wonder:

It doesn't seem to make much sense? that "this world" is evolving to a "kingdom of God" (except in-so-far as "perspective may evolve as confusion dissolves throughout the human race"; what I'm thinking is:

isn't the Kingdom of God all around us? The beginning and the ending of all; all in all; seems to involve "choice in choice" consciousness of freedom in freedom.

The idea is: rather than a universe evolving to a more heavenly state; seems plausible that it is with from and of a heavenly state; just a fallen race may be clearing its eyes still to the reality all around?

After all, surely we are "in His hands" all along; just might not see it while finding our way?

In some respects this world seems "impossible"; why did I not die as a newborn baby on finding a world that seemed out of touch; where people seemed blind to my spirit and to "telepathic" communication?

Seems that by entering human history God made this life possible. This whole world somehow seems to pass through the cross.

Mystery really.

-Alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins