Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Respose To Mike's Complaints

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on June 10, 2003 13:14:48 UTC

Mike claims that he was never elegantuniverse or Kant...

Just to keep the record straight I looked at the archives. Contrary to what Mike claims they are all there. I found the Kant... name I could not remember and also found spazcon to add to the following list. Not sure about elegantuniverse but that name disappeared just as carefuluniverse appeared- just circumstantial evidence. Quoting my previous post:

"At this time Mike Pearson had more than 1/2 dozen names on this forum. Some of them were
something
quiet
elegantuniverse
carefuluniverse
occupant
kant..... [kantolfir2]
and others " [spazcon]

Here is more evidence including time and dates:

"When an oblique ray of light become all-encompassing - kantolfir2 - September 3, 2002 - 01:56 UTC
Posted by Whittier on September 3, 2002 01:56:12 UTC"

"Pixes of me and "I meant God and Science" - spazcon - September 18, 2002 - 06:54 UTC
You can view pictures of me
at age 17 www.geocities.com/earthinspace2002/17.jpg
and age 45
www.geocities.com/earthinspace2002/45.jpg

What does this have to do with God and Science?
Thinking...
Mike"

Note that in the kantolfir2 post he even used a false real name. Someone should report that to the webmaster. The rules about real names are clear.

Now he is using 'not on your life' as a real name to go with the screen name 'whomi'. That should be sufficient to get him kicked off this forum. But then who would we have to kick around. Nobody else deserves it. He does, for breaking the forum rules, constantly.

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins