Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
It's Straightforward Once You Get Used To It

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Paul R. Martin on June 8, 2003 03:43:35 UTC

Hi Bud,

Welcome to the forum. It's good to have new ideas and knowledge interjected from time to time.

Thanks for explaining that you weren't responding to my post. You had me really confused trying to figure out why you answered my post with Chris Langan's ideas. I didn't know if you read that view into mine and I was supposed to defend Chris' view, or what. It makes sense now that I understand that you weren't commenting on my post.

To respond to a specific post, just bring that post up and write your response in the response block on that screen. It will then show up indented under the post you responded to in the list of titles.

Warm regards,

Paul

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins