Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Metaphysics And Entangled Particles

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Infinidi on April 13, 2000 01:56:08 UTC

I`m not sure if I follow what you are saying. What exactly is the traditional Riemann manifold? I have read about Bell`s Theorem which seems to imply that all subatomic particles have a nonlocal connection to each other, thus allowing a pair of photons to influence each other instantaneously although separated by vast distances. Are you trying to say that this nonlocal effect takes place in fifth dimensional space although the 5th dimension is confined to a point? I have also read that the 5th dimension may represent the sideways aspect of time which is related to the parallel universes idea, sort of like in the movie "Back to the Future, Part II" where Marty travels sideways in time to a parallel reality where things are worse than in his normal reality. Could the 5th dimension or maybe some other higher dimension represent the 2 dimensional or sideways aspect of time?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins