Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
It's Okay To Hide Or Be Hidden, Anonymous Harv!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Not On Your Life on June 5, 2003 04:18:52 UTC

Harv wrote:
"Do the responsible thing and admit you were wrong (about the hiding of Bruce, Mike, and me). Ask John to unhide all of us."

Dr. Dick only used a tool offered by the webmaster and he has every right to do that without being second guessed.

Harv wrote:
"[If you want to admit that you were wrong about your model too, then that's a bonus for all of us.]"

Harv, you and I can't currently do the mathematical physics, right? So how do you know that that bruce and Yanniru are right and Dr. Dick is wrong just because bruce and Yanniru are handwaving!
Can you confirm of your own knowledge that
bruce and Yanniru are right? bruce has repeatedly called me
"idiot," "pariah," and several other names
and both of them have made many misleading statements about things I can confirm.
I am glad you confirmed your basic kindness
and I think anyone who is sane thinks well of
you for doing so.
Cordially,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins