Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
To Login Or Not To Login

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on June 4, 2003 18:31:41 UTC

That is the answer.

I finally took a look at the complete listings without being logged in. I see that Mike is still abusing me at the bottom of his posts to others.

However, in his latest appraisal of me he states that I am trying to redeem myself with good posts to make up for all those bad posts (paraphrasing).

What he seems to be missing is that since he has been missing from my screen, I have only seen friendly, supportive posts. Even Doctordick's posts, which present a strong argument against my views of his work, have been civil and friendly.

You get a different picture of the forum if you do not login. To add some content to this post, logging in is like wave collapse due to a measurement. Once the system is perturbed, it collapses and information is lost.

I also remember the characterization that Doctordick made of each of us when he first came on the scene. As I remember he thought rather highly of me. But that did not last too long since I never have been able to understand how he thinks.

dummerdick

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins