Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A Load Of Sh....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on June 4, 2003 18:08:57 UTC

***You know when you don't look at Astronomy.net for a while the cookie loses your login. When you lose your login, you lose the hidden stuff - it all comes back.***

A while meaning last night? Come on folks you are smarter than this, right? The man obviously has itching ears and logged out so he could read what was written in response (just like he has itching ears and will log out to read this).

The other credibility-breaker is that I didn't bring up the subject of hiding me - he did! And, my response is the only sensible response, if you feel like it - then do it! I don't anyone reading my posts who feels like they shouldn't. If Dick took the invite, it is only immaturity on his part. It just goes to show that you can spend 65+ years and still be a teenager inside. Perhaps instead of doing equations in his early geek years, he should have been developing himself socially. But, that's his problem not mine.

He simply makes a fool of himself when interacting socially. As he continues to do.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins