Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Nothing

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Dale Lake on April 10, 2000 10:07:56 UTC

Out of the Void, I claim, as does Christianity and Taoism and Buddhism and Hinduism and Judaism and Islamic, came everything.

When the human mind turns to the void and its closest, most immediate manifestations, the mind too may tap into the source of creation and begin to blossom with wisdom or babble with noise.

Humming the universal fundamental tone helps harmonize that blossoming wisdom syndrom so that the mind`s growth has a better chance of being in harmony rather breaking up into increased static.

Religions through time have given that word or name for their people to intone throughout time, Om, Amen, Allah, YHWH etc. but then the same religions have taken away that power to the people later, thus new religions arise.

YHWH of Exodus 3:14 (like pi) tells us God told Moses that was God`s name forever, yet today it is too sacred to be pronounced.
AMEN is the name of God in Revelations 3:14 (and two pi makes a full circle), but how many churches tell their people that?
Allah is a good name but is being so misused to judge large masses of people as devils that Allah as a name, too, becomes distorted.
JAH is a translation of YHWH which I can only find remaining in King James Bible Psalms 68:4, sing praises unto God. Singing is Good. I use JAH when I refer to God, if the listner can assimilate such a term.
But Jah for me is a term to maintain a duality, a separtness from God. When a physical activity requires my mental presence to be unified, I OM, a constant hum, the sound of a circle.
The cirle is the most constant geometry coming out of the Void, like concentric rings on a pond. The sound of a circle allows constant resistance and as we see in Ohm`s Law where potential energy (voltage) equals resistance times current, when the resistance is constant, the current and voltage may vary harmoniously.

from the annotation for "Genesis" 1:3-5 of "The New Oxford Annotated Bible":
"Creation by the Word of God expresses God`s absolute lordship and prepares for the doctrine of creation out of nothing."

And... Phil O. Sofir, thank you for examining the subject. Quarks I see as the dance allowing the void to stay a bit separate from mass/energy, though the nuclear strong force holds our material world together so there is no real separateness. Thus I can say I make myself separate from Jah in order to operate better in timespace, but separateness from Jah is impossible according to my theory, whether we consider God as the seat of our consciousness or not. Whether we call God emptiness or everything or imagination.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins