Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Blaine, Some Content Please...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mark on June 4, 2003 16:37:23 UTC

So far all we've gotten is, "I don't think I should post here because I cannot discern between who's crazy and who's sane."

Now you make a mockery of one of Harv's posts, which by the way was a really good one. Get to know the guy first before brush off his genius as "silly and primitive". I think everybody in here respects Harv for his philosophical insight and linguistic skills. He can really make you think.

I'm not sucking up, that's just my opinion of him. I do believe others will agree. Don't become that which you are leery of and ready to leave because of (the trolls). Post something interesting. If most of those options were silly, then by all means please give us your view on God and his interference (or lack of) in a self sufficient, mechanical [and seemingly not needing of a God] universe so we can argue with you. Debate's what it's all about right?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins