Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The Value Of Pi

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.O.Sofir on April 10, 2000 05:17:44 UTC

The value of pi may be used to express the possible values of the universe, there is no begining or end to the spiral of numbers in any direction, endless. So the unifiying theory must take into account all frequencies and assimilate them into one, giving a composite of the overall noise or possibilities of the universe. Hoe nothingness and total quiet would be taken into consideration/assimilated would I guess be auto matic because there would be nothing to add, unless by adding it (which we cannot do) it changes something, like blending, or harmonizing.
What I mean is that really if it were possible to gather all the possible frequencies to arrive at a total, the blending of quiet (nothingness tone) is what would allows the total be be realized seperately. Maybe that does not sound right, how about, if you had the total as a begining point, the addition of varying degrees of quiet allows us to experiance individual frequencies, like the tool for analyzing the parts of the whole. I guess this is the function of the nothingness as far as we are concerned? As if all the possiblities of the universal reality can be realized though the application of the nothingness, not that it is directed or anything, it just works this way, Maybe! I must be getting tired again, but still enjoying it!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins