Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Opps, Went Off On A Tangent There :)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.O.Sofir on April 10, 2000 04:52:17 UTC

I think that the tone/frequency or zero may be the nothingness I believe Non-exists, thus it has no properties, thus it is quiet, zero tone, zero properties, only providing a void which allows matter to exist within, no begining, no end, always change/movement of matter and the non-presence of the nothingness, both of which have always existed, forever unaware, we are part of the expression of possibilities, of the abstract awareness/intelligence of the universe, not that there is some need for us to be, but just a possibility realized in all the possible realities of this incomprehensably endless universe, then there are also inorganic movements, the majority of the universe`s movements which we can call laws or directives, not by any authority, but simply because the universe exists as it does. The fundemental tone is a dualality, one is the pure static of movement/matter or you could say all possible tones, frequencies, degrees of energy/light combined, the other is the opposite, nothingness, quiet, dark, motionless, energyless. The two extreams simply exist because nothing else is possible.
All possible things are achived endlessly, over and over, every possibility is occuring somewhere at any given point in the present, which is the only reality to time that is possible to exist.
Sounds mystical, supernatural, it is only what is.
This is what I think, it is possible for me to.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins