Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Is Cloning Morally Ethical?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.o.Sofir on January 21, 1999 17:33:39 UTC

: : Yes, but truth is not relative, so it is the interpretations of truth which are biased, and control much of the direction and activity of our daily lives and even our phil.o.sofical reasoning. : : And you are correct in that it applies to us here and now, and how we manipulate our surroundings and beliefs to agree with what we hope is true for whatever reason, I wish I could claim to be totally objective, : : you were joking when you said one such could exist?

: _____________

: : I hope there is objectiveness, but it's only wishful thinking.

: Tön

I wonder how we could test ourselves on our levels of objectivity, is there any such test you know of?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins