Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Ad Hominem Logic

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on June 1, 2003 22:16:35 UTC

Dick,

It seems you wish to gauge truth based on a majority of votes and attack of those who are critical of your work. I remember when Aurino was on your 'good side' and how many fond things you had to say about him. Rather than engage in ad hominem attacks, you should spend your time answering the arguments put forth against your model. As is often the case with you, you spend maybe a few posts in exchange, and just when your errors are surfacing, you resort to ad hominem attacks. The situation wouldn't be so bad, it is just that you believe all of this. My guess is that your self-defense mechanisms are so high that you simply cannot engage in longterm discourse that contradicts your views. You are only looking for disciples, and that makes you more of a wanna-be religious leader than a misunderstood scientist.

Just the same, I'll continue to give you opportunities to respond to my arguments, and I'll watch you to continue to evade those arguments in favor of your ad hominem logic. You even have Paul resorting to ad hominem approaches. Shame, shame.

Harv

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins