Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Mario, Mark, Tim, Kyle

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard D. Stafford, Ph.D. on June 1, 2003 21:02:57 UTC

What is your take on what is going on here? The only rational explanation I can come up with is that they just want to discredit Paul and me at whatever the cost. Yanniru's comments either make him the most incompetent mathematician to ever get a science degree or he is just intentionally trying to muddy the waters. By the way, I don't think Bruce has any technical education at all so I wouldn't pay much attention to his comments. Maybe Harvy, Yanniru and Aurino are just trying to see how gullible the others who post here are. I suspect there are a few who will not be taken in. Time will tell!

You guys strike me as having enough education to follow freshman calculus. Have any of you actually looked at Paul's essay?

http://www.paulandellen.com/essays/essay121.htm

Who here cannot do the integration required to find the area and volume of the figure?

If Paul and I the only people posting here who have the ability to do beginning calculus, then the intellectual level of this forum is considerably below even my lowest expectations.

Looking for a little more rational discourse -- Dick

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins