Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
So Whomi Is Mike Pearson

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on May 29, 2003 12:16:26 UTC

The first time I saw a post by whomi with the name- something like 'you bet your life'- I decided that was the ideal poster to test the hide mechanism on. Nobody who would sign in to a serious forum with that sarcastic a name could ever have anything important to say, I reasoned.

Well, the button works very well. Only problem is that I only get to see half the total number of posts. Pearson is taking up the other half I presume. But it makes my life much more pleasant not to see his malicious remarks.

I also presume that he is maligning me in about half of his posts, which was his previous average in responses to other posters.

BTW- someone tell me if my reasoning is correct. Is Mike just being Mike or has the loss of all his other screen names prompted him to reform, for I am forever unable to read any of Mike's posts, thank GOD, and the forum master.

yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins