Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Are U Makin Fun Of My Writing Impediment?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tim on May 28, 2003 19:53:43 UTC

sorry about your name, that was unintentional.

i didn't respond to your insight that i was juxtaposing dualism vs. nondualism because i had no knowledge that i was doing that or any understanding with respect to the notion.

hmm, i'm not really sure why i put 'for consistency' in the title.
i suppose it was because of your implication that i was not being consistent.

i think others than mathematicians can discuss things that logically may not exist together and prosper from that discussion.

demagogues bore me for the most part, i'm more troubled by those that fall for their rhetoric than the actual demagogue.

ha, ha, no i don't think my Swiss ancestry has afforded me the ability to unbiased judgement in matters of logical rigor. it was only my attempt to show that neutrality among power structures is a historical fact hence a conceivable attribute, which i had earlier ascribed as an attribute of God. (note: i realize the Swiss were less than neutral in reality but the concept of neutrality need not be stained by that fact.)

regards, tim

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins