Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A Few Questions....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Chris Duncan on May 26, 2003 00:24:12 UTC

Does anyone here think that smoking weed is against God? I would like to know if there is any reference to pot in the bible. To this day, I have never had someone actually prove to me that it is mentioned anywhere in the bible.

Alcohol is more lethal than pot...the question is, "Why does our society choose something that gives an individual a very good chance of endangering others, but says no to something that is way more natural and less lethal?"

I honestly don't think that that argument can be reasonably explained from the point of view of alcohol. The death ratio alone proves my point. Our government is ok with potentially very deadly activities like allowing certain establishments sell more alcohol than an individual can legally handle in the alloted time period that that person will be there, but that same government wants to chastise someone for having what would be considered to be about a case worth of weed.

I try to look at things from a logical point of view and I have noticed that none of what have mentioned adds up.

So tell me what you think.

Warm Regards,

Chris

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins