Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I'm Gonna Take The Easy Way Out...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mark on May 25, 2003 22:14:12 UTC

Mario, I must say that I cannot come up with any worthwhile answers to your probing questions. Good argument man (pat on the back), but allow me this one last "semi"-quote.

Jesus: "Foolish sheep, stop trying to understand something that you cannot and have faith in me. Like the beasts of the fields, man trys to understand with animal instincts what simply cannot be fathomed by the human mind."

Hey man, it's not a direct quote (hundreds and hundreds of pages remember), but I tried to copy his words as best I could recall. The underlying message is unchanged though.

Ahhhh! the pressure of unanswerable questions moves me to take the whimpy way out. You can either take this as a "Dr. Dick way out" (i.e. you're too stupid to understand that I'm right and your wrong, and by mere virtue of your non-understanding you have proven yourself intellectualy incapable of coming to terms with that which I tell you, which in itself makes me obviously right), or you can genuinely believe that there is simply "more to it" than you could ever even begin to try to understand with a clumsy animal brain.

...(by the way, the "Dr. Dick parenthesis" goes toward myself as well so please take no offense). I actualy think Jesus to mean the second one.

note to webmaster: please do not allow Dr. Dick to read this post. Just kidding, Lol...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins