Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: The Time Has Come To Speak Of Many Things

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.O.Sofir on April 8, 2000 14:08:10 UTC

You say that only Inifinidy has posted a response to your posts, I have not because I do not understand where you are coming from, your poetry?
Anyway, what is it that you propose? Harmonics?
From what I could gather, you feel like this is some key to the operations of the universe and that it gives or is some unifying sequence which gives balance to all things. I don`t really believe there is such a thing as balance, but that it is a perceptual bias of our awareness.
Why is it that everything must have two or more sides, equals, poles, when everything can be seen as a whole which operates within the confines of natures principles/laws/directives/restrictions?
Cannot something just "be" without cause, no begining and no end without some grand purpose being attatched to it for the purpose of our own satisfaction, and then being called understanding?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins