Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Anytime!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aurino Souza on May 16, 2003 17:51:35 UTC

Alan,

When someone is drowning, their panic often gets in the way of their rescue. As you know, the easiest way to help a person in such a situation is to give them a good whack in the face. I hope you don't take my harshness personally. I just think you have to understand that the harder you try to get out of where you are, the more embroiled you will become in your predicament. Relax, take it easy, and you'll see that everything will work out for itself.

When the student is ready the teacher will come. Don't try to understand more than you're capable of, it just doesn't work that way. Even God took days to create the world, why shouldn't you wait for things to follow their natural course?

Take care,

Aurino

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins