Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Yanniru Must Be A Forgetful Harvard Alumnus

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on May 14, 2003 15:13:45 UTC

It is amusing to see how many times
Yanniru forgets and asks again.
I will not answering him any more for a while,
as it clutters up the list.
Just this one more time:
Yanniru wrote: "I Published My Best Ever Paper Here That is my evidence. Unfortunately you are not educated sufficiently to appreciate it."

I was going to ask for an annotated bibliography of all the peer-reviewed papers you bragged about, and an explanation of how that particular content qualifies you to behave as you have.

"I can tell from what you post that your knowledgs of science is not deep or current."

No, your posts about several issues demonstrated that only your ego is current in matters outside physics or mysticism.

"So could the other physicists that posted on this forum that you chased away. They, lie Alex, were a little more direct in their scalding remarks towards you."

If an anonymous physicist such as Alex, who could not do any better than spew insults, and he is your prime example, then you are in sorry condition for making your point.

"Actaully it appears that you are anti-science for you attack everybody with a legitimate scientific education like Bruce and myself."

Yanniru, clearly you are not capable of replying point by point. Your broad characterization is simply inaccurate. In a deeper sense, it is fundamentally dishonest of you.

Yanniru wrote:
"You never told us what degree you got or from where. My guess is that you never graduated."

I have a bachelor's degree. I don't believe
you never read that, since you have asked me several times and I have responded. But even if I did not have a bachelor's degree, the fact is that you happily responded to ignorant people on this list and avoided responding to the science I posted.

Yanniru does not have my endorsement as an honest person.
signed, Michael W. Pearson, Bachelor of Science

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins