Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
It's Way Too Short And Therefore Clutters Up The Forum

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on May 13, 2003 19:26:37 UTC

I think
if posts were required to be at least 200 words, in the interest of causing actual ideas to be exposed or revealed then the fact that fewer clutter posts were registered would make the forum easier to read and enjoy. This makes no distinction between
different viewpoints. It is harder to be a liar at length, I think than with all those quick punchy ones.
I think Ezekiel's posts have been fairly moderate in the sense that their total number is small andthey do not actually seem to ruin the forum's flow ( with a few exceptions, such as times when, instead of an answer to one of my posts, we got a batch of interjections by Ezekiel which at least seem off-topic. It seems to be a kind of ecology. If there were
too many posts in any style, it would lose even more flair.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins