Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Here Is An Interesting Post

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on May 9, 2003 16:52:31 UTC

It Seems You Are Proud To Be Thoughtless, Inconsiderate

Posted by Mike Pearson on November 4, 2002 20:53:22 UTC

unfair, inconsistent, deceptive, thoughtless, thoughtless, thoughtless. Weird. And it is strange you are so unsympathetic with folks whose life is not about these fancy ideas you have....with you claiming to be Jewish and a Democrat with working-class roots -- not actually working-class, though, since your career was science and academia. When you were 18, were you in college? At that age, I was working as a Teamster Warehouseman. I worked there about 7,000 wage hours in two decades. Tell us about being working class again? When you were 23, were you in college? I was an enlisted military person, newspaper editor at a large Air Force base, making about $5.50 per hour before taxes including all benefits. Tell us about your patriotism and service? When you were 28, were you working on high atmosphere physics or what? I was a postman, lugging what history shows were some of their hugest loads of advertizing, magazines, bills and letters up and down hills in Seattle rain and shine. Tell us about your loyalty to the Democratic icon?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins