Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Appreciate Your Advice And Viewpoint

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tim on May 6, 2003 02:40:44 UTC

Yanniru's viewpoint was also helpful. i think we shall all have different slants on Dr. Stafford's paper. analogies and corelative views can not harm his intentions.

i shall more than likely become bogged down in the math that follows the point at which i'm currently entertained by. however that is unimportant to me, i can take shortcut after shortcut to verify his math if i so desire.

what is important to me is the premise of what Dr. Stafford is trying to do. this attempt to approach an understanding of the universe from an exceedingly general point of view is what interests me. the definitions he is constrained to use in this attempt and the math that results should be very revealing about aspects of what we are contemplating. that we can take it all and corelate it to scientific history and theory for what it is should prove most interesting.

regards tim

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins