Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Back Then Even Doctors Smoked...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tim on May 1, 2003 00:18:06 UTC

"14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
15 For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that."

Mr. Sterling was a nice fellow i can attest to that. he took the time for me (a kid) to explain to him about my card board box that i had fixed up like the cockpit of an airplane. he even narrated as i sat in the darn thing imagining that i was flying. (Sterling was a pilot)....

he probably smoked since he was a kid. the kind of person i invision him as being i think he immensley enjoyed his life. it is to bad that it was prematurely accelerated to an end. hopefuly his degree of living made up for the shortness of his life.

cheers, tim

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins