Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Fun Fun Fun With Lucy, Neanderthal, And The Bible

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Whittier on April 23, 2003 05:30:50 UTC

Hi
John wrote:
" Anyone who really studies the Bible with an open mind and has looked into archeological research will discover that the Bible has never been proven wrong! Whereas (for instance) "Lucy", neanderthal man, and other fragmentary fossils purportedly of missing links have been proven to be either based upon unfounded assumptions or elaborate fakes, although they are perpetuated as true by the established educational authorities."

I agree with the value of studying the Bible with an open mind. Stormcrow posted to this forum a list of funny amazing quotes, all found in the Bible.
I consider the Bible to be worth reading for
deep reasons as well as the occasional humorous
passage. Do you feel I am being too bold by
freely choosing to consider the Bible rather
than merely obeying someone's demand that I
do so?
As for Lucy and Neanderthal et al, I do not
consider them discredited. If errors have
been found, they have not changed the apparency
of ancientness in our ancestry. Do you agree?

Kantolfir2

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins