Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Have Noticed

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on April 16, 2003 16:06:45 UTC

Joe wrote:
"That most of the anti-war arguments come down to personal insults and attacks against Bush. I don't think that you can deny it. I do admit that I am not Locke. However, I feel that you should make some better arguments rather than basically saying that I'm stupid, the president is stupid, I'm better than you.
Please, for the sake of all of us- come up with an intelligent argument. That way we actually have an intelligent debate! (Imagine that!)"

I have noticed that you have not responded with
any more than a little bit of subject-related content to the substance of my various comments about Iraq and the war. Now, you hoist a big banner of anti-rhetorical psychology. This leads me to believe that you are a man of rhetoric.
Cordially,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins