Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Seems Like...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Frank Hall on March 31, 2000 19:57:47 UTC

Bzrd,
What are you doing in a science forum? Your religious predjudices deny the other brother/sister their own experience. Seems you believe you have the power to limit the freedom of God. Science allows the field of possibilities from which we may find limitations. If the brother/sister says that God has not talked to anyone at all since Jesus, how could you know how God will do works today? Did you read it in your bible?
Fine tune your predjudices to be a scientist. I don`t know if I believe the brother/sister story, but it is consistant within itself. My, wouldn`t you be God`s joke if the story were true.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins