Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: 5 Years Ago

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by bzrd on March 31, 2000 18:38:56 UTC

Let`s put the brakes on this. First, I firmly believe in spiritual entities, though, they can be put in two very distinct catagories; good and evil. I [you] don`t need a channeler to talk to God; to propose that you do is clearly a heresy. Satan is the master of deceit, he is the father of lies, he told the first one. When a person channels a spirit he is doing nothing more than talking to a demon; of course the demon will say he is so and so or whatever, it is a damn lie. My wife`s nephew was playing with a ouji board in a dorm with some friends recently. He claimed he talked to a close friend he had lost in an auto accident. The person on the other side of the board did not know anything about his friend, name or circumstances of death etc., anyway this "spirit" told my nephew that he was fine and missed him etc. Friend, I reccomend you read Math. Chpt. 24 and see what Jesus says about the latter days and the fact many will come in His name, preaching a false Gospel...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins