Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Behold ECasso - Sneak Preview

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Robert Garfinkle on April 6, 2003 15:59:08 UTC

This is off the beaten path a bit.

I am developing a site for a new and upcoming artist. eCasso. eCasso is an artist who creates contemporary electronic images with one of the most popular graphics utilies.

eCasso does not claim that he makes images anything like Picasso, but says that at the time he was searching for names to use for the site, eCasso was available as a domain name, and he jumped at the chance, and grabbed it.

eCasso and I are working very closely together to decide how to sell his works. He wishes to be unique with respect to how he sells/distributes product, and we have come up with about three different ways to sell his works. Stay tuned.

At this time, the site is only viewable with Internet Explorer 5.x & above. I am working to retrofit code to work identical in all Netscape, Mozilla, and some other popular browsers.

eCasso wishes to launch by mid summer and blitz the search engines with a bit of advertising. "by Word of Mouse" so to speak.

Some people like what they see, others love it. Leave it to my Mom to reduce eCasso's works to place mat status. But let me know what you think and I shall pass along your thoughts to eCasso.

Robert

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins