Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Nobody Knows The Number Of Our Posts

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on March 28, 2003 13:38:20 UTC

But we can extrapolate from data accumulated before the counter stopped.

Mike,

Apparently you still do not understand that the counter stops. Your number of 'carefuluniverse' counts stopped at 1470 by November of 2001, and you were not on the forum at the end of August 2001. So in just 2 months you accumulated 1470 posts. Assuming the same rate, your number of posts today would be 12x1470=>15,000.

Ref:
http://www.astronomy.net/forums/userinfo/carefuluniverse/ 1470 carefuluniverse Nov 16, 2001

By the way, 3/2003 minus 17 and 1/2 months (your number) equals October 15, 2001.

So you accumulated 1470 posts in one month. That rate makes more than 30,000 posts by now.

You have been the dominant poster on this forum ever since you came on board.

Why don't you try using data and numbers to substantiate the case you make verbally. Or is that too much like science. Make sure to include all your half dozen or so pen names.

I do however suggest that if your expertise is science fiction, you should give us some reference to work you have done in that field. Or should we conclude that you have never done anything intellectual.

yanniru/yaniru

By the way, the reader is reminded that I had to adopt yaniru because Mike insisted that I abandon my previous name of Yannopoulos-Ruquist after my divorce when I went back to just plain old Ruquist. The forum would let me register as yanniru with Ruquist.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins