Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Its No Accident

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Murat Bilginer on March 26, 2003 22:14:48 UTC

basically, as far as ive read and heard from those who read and heard, the major players involved, from literalist rabbi's who believe in something called a red heiferfor some sacrifice, and are training 19 pure born future priests(lineage tracing back to the "original" priests of the temple) that never touched the ground since birth to the "born again" christians, pentacostals who believe that for the messiah to come, the endtimes must come first. so these powerful figures amongst which are ashcroft and bush, who supposedly claims that bill graham is his mentor are supposedly trying to bring about the rapture according to the bible's "instruction"

these people are known as rapturists, they believe that jerusalem must be all jewish, and not just any jew, the "real" jews, whatever that means. as well these "real" jews must build a temple atop the holy mount, where a mosque currently stands, and sacrifice the red heiffer, take the ashes mixed with water and dosomething or other with it to sanctify the grounds for the pure priests and then messiah will come.

the interesting thing is what, the christians believe. they propose from, the new testament that the messiah is the return of jesus and that only 144,000 jews will be saved to heaven after they convert to christianity, they believe the rest of the "jews" to be punished and everyone else left over, besides the christians (pentacostal and jewish converts). everyone else, from catholics to hindus to muslims (athiests inherently) will perish in the blazing hell that earth will become and the blazing hell thereafter.

as for me, im not sure that all of tthe people involved necessarily believe such and such, but i know many powerful people historically have had a propensity to invoke and or distort scripture as some sort of guide of "what to do" rather than "whats gonna happen" for the support theyll receive from those that actually believe, as well, those that will benefit from the acitivity, as i dont think halliburton and bechtel "started" the rush for war, but they surely supported those that wanted it as it was in their best interests.

the more i look at scripture, the more i realize it itself is a book of self-fulling prophecy as well as prophecy.

heres just one articl, i couldnt find the myriad of others, but if ido, ill post the comprehensive ones.

http://www.unknownnews.net/cdd040302.html

peace (or blazing hellfire as per your faith)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins