Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Do Not Think DoctorDick Missed Anything

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on March 26, 2003 12:58:01 UTC

dolphin,

I admit that it took me a awhile, but I finally came around to believing that he had done something significant. He proved that certain symmetries lead to most physical laws.

The problem is that he did not think that was significant enough for is work. He continued to make rather farfetched claims for its significance. And he took quite alot of flak for that from almost everybody here, not you though.

I did try to smooth things out. I found work in the literature that said essentially the samething that his math was saying, not what he was claiming though. I even wrote an abstract for him that I thought would guarantee publication of his work. He never even responded to that, and soon disappeared from the forum.

I should search for him and see what he is up to.

Regarding my stay here, my colleagues are telling that I am just damaging my rep and they need me to promote quantum consciousness. So I will at least become more restrained. Such sacrifices one has to make in life!!

yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins