Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
To Children Of The Universe

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on March 26, 2003 11:37:02 UTC

Thank you for the very nice interesting quote Mike.

Yanniru please stay I have some physics for you to look at taking time to type though.

little money for internet so not here much.

Mike who am I? was once a physics student, didn't pass first year exam as skiied too much etc.
Not old; feel young not as young as could be...

Yanniru: in a book by Leo Thesig or someone "Ten apples up on top"; three animals try to outdo each other balancing more and more apples on their heads as the child's picture/words book continues.

Near the end the three are on a bicycle with 10 apples each I think being chased by various creatures they crossed paths with? including 3 bears.

Down a hill they go but up ahead is a huge cart full of apples being pulled by a donkey.

CRASH! Apples flying, animals, bears, bits of cart, donkey, birds chasing the apples on their heads, driver....

When the apples stop falling everyone is sitting around with ten apples up on top.

Look again at what Stafford has been saying; look at the problem, the assumptions in math...what has he maybe missed? ................... look and see..... ????? .....everyone can play quantum physics..... ??????? ........

What if everything is far more voluntary than peope realise..........

-dolphin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins