Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
My Home Work Assignment

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tim on March 25, 2003 10:55:17 UTC

ok Mike,
did a bit of homework.
please grade it for me.

below is quoted what i believe was the first God/Science forum message by what i presumme was the creater and orginal host of the forum:

"This was the first post in this forum.

"Hello everybody.The blackhole forum is receiving messages concerning god and science. I welcome these comments, but must say they are out of place.Thus, I made this forum so all of you can continue discussion of this riviting topic. It is not often I start a forum on a new topic, but this one seems important to many.Here are the rules: No profanity (remember, we have a young audience reading these pages) No personal attacks during point-counterpoint arguments. Include references if possible (Bible, papers, historical documents, etc.) Express yourself, but please do not condemn any person or group. Be Polite.This forum, as all on The Astronomy Net, updates automatically. However, you can consider this a moderated forum in that I will delete any message I feel does not belong. I will also delete very old messages and have little response.I do have my own thoughts on this forum topic, but I will be very fair and open minded before I hit the delete key. Really.So there you have it. I hope to read some interesting posts in the future.Sincerely,John Your host."

so now i see your point #2 regarding providing references if possible, that you refered to earlier.

i do not however see anything above that stipulates the type of scientific rigor and demand of mathematical support that you earlier implied is necessary.

so now i've done my homework. sir i believe it would be reasonable for you to show me any errors that i may have made in my work.

a question if i may and i hope i don't have to do extra credit work for an answer.

did i razz you?

regards, tim

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins