Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Isn't It Amazing

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on March 25, 2003 01:14:57 UTC

We turned Germany into a peacenik country.

My take on France is quite different even though they side with Germany, and Russia-more on Russia later.

My mother was French. So I have had some inside info on how they think, plus a number of visits there. The French in the south are OK. But the French of Paris are completely immoral and hateful. I do indeed hate them. They sold the nuclear reactor for weapons grade nuclear bombs to Iraq, and they have continued selling weapons to Iraq, like GPS spoilers.

It turns out that the Russians have been doing the same thing. That is why they all in the UN have opposed our invasion of Iraq.

But the Germans seem to be responding as peaceniks. But perhaps their sales to Iraq just have not been exposed yet.

My guess is that Britain is the only truly moral country in Europe.

yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins