Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Creation Science

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.O.Sofir on March 28, 2000 03:45:32 UTC

Hi Ader, welcome to the forum where we discuss and argue the concept of god and many other new and interesting ideas about the world around us.
It seems you have chosen your path and are walking it already, do you have a mentor yet in the field you are pursuing? I imagine you know all about Hubble, Sagan, and the original team of the green bay, Wv observatory, thier famous formula for the existance of extra-terrestial life? Have you ever read "Chariots of the Gods"?
It is a good and short book, also have you seen the movie "Contact"? I recommend them, good stuff.
Anyway, welcome again, as far as advertizing, you could contact the administrator, or you could post a link in all your texts in your posts.
For example: www.seti@home is a good one but I don`t know how to make a link in the text itself but know it is possible, have seen some in the "poster" block I believe. Good luck! :)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2019 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins