Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Enough! Again.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Robert Garfinkle on March 21, 2003 08:13:41 UTC

What is your beef man? Cut the garbage? I have no commentary on his statements about you. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CONTINUE WITH THIS Language Removed! WITH ME!

I answer, when asked my opinion about topics that matter, and that do not involve other people. Richard asked me a genuine question that did not involve anyone in this forum, and I answered it?

And I have answered you, to yours, that do not involve other people. FAIR?

I think so.

PUT YOUR SCIENTIFIC HEAD TO SOME GOOD USE AND STUDY YOUR OWN EMOTIONAL BASE. FOR ONE MINUTE.

You have a choice Mike. You can opt to not respond to posts that are not to your liking and if you feel threatened or put upon. You carry on with me normally, for the most part, at least up until the above post. Think about that.

I told you about 50 posts ago, or so, that I will not continue with you this way.

I normally do not go off on you if I feel you are to harsh/blunt (until now). I try to see through it and attempt to see the question.

Why cannot you do this.

TACT MIKE, TACT...

GEEZE, I THOUGHT I DID NOT HAVE ANY.

Thank you for proving me wrong.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins