Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Point Two

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on March 20, 2003 23:49:38 UTC

Concerning the quotes from Moses to Paul: All that you say is true.

However, I fail to see how you characterize that as scientific discourse. The readers of this forum are well aware of my scientific discourse, from quantum consciousness to cosmology. What I say from Moses to Paul is obviously religious discourse.

Mike. You are grasping at straws. But keep it up. I just love kickin' you when you are down.

But remember, I proposed that you are sick if you did not stop. So you stopped from March 9th to yesterday. Does that make you just marginally sick?

And frankly on your idiotic posts during that time, I had the bite my tongue, or rather my fingers, not to point out how shallow they were. I am sure the other readers of this forum understand what I am talkin' about. You even refused to take a stand on the war. You are just a coward, the only one on this forum. Your next forum alias should be cowardly universe.

I have no problem with your posts as long as you keep my name out of them. But if you keep trying to misrepresent me, I will go back and point out all the stupid recent posts you have contributed.

Yes. That is a threat. I will fill this forum with a tirade against you if you do not relent.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins