Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
He Asked Me For My Opinion On The War

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on March 20, 2003 04:51:40 UTC

and I told him that Saddam was being stupid. I made a committment to a specific point of view. Robert Garfinkle thought it was so great that he sent copies of my statement to over 300 people according to him.

So what I wanted to accomplish with asking him the same question is to show how he never expresses his own opinion. He just tries to get others to make definite statements that he can then berate the statement and if possible the person.

And true to form, he refuesed to say where he stood on the war.

It's not that I care what he thinks. It's more that he has exposed the fact that either he does not think or that he is afraid to say what he thinks.

I see him trying to put me and others on the spot, so to speak, all the time. So it is about time that we do the same thing to him.

Thanks for your interest.

yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins