Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Yes, I Will Reply.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Robert Garfinkle on March 10, 2003 07:45:04 UTC

First off, not one of Richard's posts, in response to mine (up until Dead Honesty Speaks), had included or referenced you. Not one. But time and time again, I have continually seen refernce to Richard when you reply to mine. And that is what I object to. That is all, and correct me if I am wrong but in your response to the joke, what was meant by the phrase / comment "A more apt thesis I might have advanced is that network administration's main purpose is to put all the idiots in one group and use a few choice idiots to torment the few sane posters... as you and Yanniru are doing here."

What was that you wrote? What were you meaning in this statement.

To find something amusing, like one of Richard's posts, is not siding with him, nor is it siding by sending it to hundreds of viewers. It is simply something I found funny. I am allowed that, am I not.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins