Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
What I Am Not Supportive Of...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Robert Garfinkle on March 10, 2003 06:57:46 UTC

Mike,

I am not really supportive of Richard, from your perspective, or how you think I am supportive. Explain further please? I need clarification?

I will admit that I now am getting a bit disturbed by the whole thing. My goal, was to reason my way through this or more or less remain quiet, but now that you have put me on the "Guilt by Association Train" and dragged me across the ties, like I said, I feel compelled to reply, which by the way is against my better judgement, because I know that I am stepping down a few maturity levels here.

But what I cannot figure out is why the world war II references / commentary / comparisons to Hitler and the Nazis. Oh, can you please do me the favor and not refer to Richard (directly or indirectly) in on your reply regarding this question?

One guess

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins