Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Will Respond To Every One Of Your Malicious Posts

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on March 9, 2003 13:56:02 UTC

So just stop mentioning my name and you will no longer hear from me. But until you do so, every one will hear the whole sordid story of what you did to this forum. It is consistent with what you are doing now.

After I said that you had ruined this forum, I left. But you kept on slandering me in posts that were responses to others. So I had to come back to tell the truth about you. Your posts in response have just been confirming what I am saying about you.

It is a shame that our personal discussions are dominating this forum. But I cannot allow you to slander me without response. All you have to do is stop. Just stop. And you can have the forum all to yourself. Can you stop. If you cannot, then you are really sick.

It's your choice. Either stop or confirm your sickness.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins